At Arc Home LLC (“Arc Home”) we respect and believe it is important to protect the privacy of consumers and our customers. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and protect any information that we collect from you, when and to whom we disclose such information, and the choices you have about the use of that information. A summary of the Privacy Notice is below, and we encourage you to review the entirety of the Privacy Notice following this summary. As a consumer, you can opt-out of certain disclosures by following our opt-out procedure set forth at the end of this Privacy Notice.
Arc Home respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. We will take reasonable steps to provide that your Personal Information (as defined herein) and Browsing Information (as defined herein) will only be used in compliance with this Privacy Notice and applicable privacy-related laws. This Privacy Notice is only in effect for Personal Information and Browsing Information collected and/or owned by or on behalf of Arc Home through any Arc Home website, online service, or application (mobile or system) of Arc Home (collectively, the “Website”).
Our Privacy Pledge
- We do not sell or rent customer information.
- We share customer information with certain employees and with companies providing services on our behalf in order to service your needs.
- Our policy is to require all employees and companies providing services on our behalf to keep customer information confidential.
Types of Information Collected
We, and any third party we engage for the purpose of administering, operating, hosting, configuring, designing, maintaining and providing internal support for our Website, as well as third parties we may engage for improving our products and advertising for business to business purposes only, may collect two types of information from you: Personal Information and Browsing Information.
Personal Information. Arc Home may collect the following categories of Personal Information (“Personal Information”), which may include, among other things:
- contact information (e.g., first and last name, mailing or property address, phone number, email address);
- demographic information (e.g., date of birth, gender, marital status);
- social security number (SSN), driver’s license, passport, and other government ID numbers;
- loan account information (e.g., loan number);
- employment information such as: employer name, job title, compensation and dates of employment
- bank account numbers;
- Financial information such as your income, assets and liabilities, as well as information about your savings, investments, insurance and business; and
- other Personal Information needed from you to provide real estate-related and loan-related services to you.
Browsing Information. Arc Home may collect the following categories of browsing information (“Browsing Information”), which may include, among other things:
- Information about your estimated location as may be determined from the IP Address.
- Information about the device you are using, such as:
- Internet Protocol (or IP) address or device ID/UDID, protocol and sequence information;
- browser language and type;
- domain name system requests;
- browsing history, such as time spent at a domain, time and date of your visit, and number of clicks;
- http headers, application client and server banners; and
- aggregated information, including De-identified Data (as defined herein).
How Information is Collected
In the course of our business, we may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- applications or other forms we receive from you or your authorized representative, which may include information about your assets and income and identifying information, such as name, address and SSN;
- the correspondence you and others send to us;
- information we receive from you through the Website;
- information we collect from you passively through cookies and other technologies (see below);
- information about your transactions with, or services performed by us, or information about such transactions that we receive from nonaffiliated third parties;
- information we receive from your computer or mobile device;
- information we receive from our service providers;
- information from consumer or other reporting agencies and public records maintained by governmental entities that we obtain directly from those entities, such as your creditworthiness and credit history; and
- information we receive from other sources, as permitted by applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
If you visit or use our Website, we may collect Browsing Information from you as follows:
Browser Log Files. Our servers automatically log each visitor to the Website and collect and record certain Browsing Information about each visitor. The Browsing Information includes only generic information and reveals nothing personal about the user.
Cookies. When you visit our Website, a “cookie” may be sent to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your Internet browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. When you visit the Website again, the cookie allows the Website to recognize your computer. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing your Internet browser settings, which may impair or limit some functionality of the Website.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. We use first party cookies, which are cookies that we place on your device ourselves, and third-party cookies, which are cookies that we allow third parties to place on your device.
- Essential cookies. We use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Note that our providers remember that you have visited our website and this information may be shared with other organizations such as advertisers. This means after you are done using our Service you may see some advertisements about our Services elsewhere on the Internet. You may opt out of Google’s ad personalization through Google’s ad settings. Also see your choices below.
- Analytics cookies. We use Google Analytics to track information about how you interact with our website so that we can make improvements. We also use analytics cookies to test pages, features or new functionality of the website to see how our users react to them
Use of Collected Information
Information collected by Arc Home is used for the following, primary purposes:
- to provide products and services to you or any affiliate or third party who is obtaining services on your behalf (such as a mortgage broker) or in connection with a transaction involving you;
- to improve our products and services;
- to personalize your experience of the Website; and
- to communicate with you and to inform you about Arc Home products and services.
When Information Is Disclosed
We may provide your Personal Information (excluding information we receive from consumer or other credit reporting agencies) and Browsing Information to various individuals and companies, as permitted by law, without obtaining your prior authorization. Such laws do not allow consumers to restrict these disclosures in certain circumstances. Please see the section below titled Choices with Your Information to learn how to limit the discretionary disclosure of your Personal Information and Browsing Information.
Disclosures of your Personal Information may be made to the following categories of affiliates and nonaffiliated third parties, unless prohibited by applicable law:
- to third parties to provide you with services you have requested, and to enable us to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, material misrepresentation, or nondisclosure;
- to nonaffiliated third-party service providers who provide or perform services on our behalf and use the disclosed information only in connection with such services;
- to law enforcement or other governmental authority in connection with an investigation, or civil or criminal subpoena or court order;
- to lenders, lien holders, judgment creditors, or other parties claiming an interest in title whose claim or interest must be determined, settled, paid, or released prior to closing; and
- other third parties for whom you have given us written authorization to disclose your Personal Information.
We may disclose Personal Information and/or Browsing Information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with a legal process or applicable laws;
- enforce this Privacy Notice;
- take precautions against liability and investigate or respond to claims that any material, document, image, graphic, logo, design, audio, video or any other information provided by you violates the rights of a third party;
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of Arc Home, its users or the public, which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and, if required by law, disclosing information to U.S. federal and state governmental agencies; or
- to investigate potential unauthorized access or misuse of our Website.
How we protect your Information
We maintain reasonable safeguards to keep your Personal Information secure. When we provide Personal Information third party service providers as discussed in this Privacy Notice, we require that these parties agree to process such information in compliance with our Privacy Notice or in a manner that complies with applicable privacy laws. The use of your information by a trusted business partner may be subject to that party’s own Privacy Notice. Unless permitted by law, we do not disclose information we collect from consumer or credit reporting agencies with our affiliates or others without your consent.
In addition to the other rights herein, we have the right to share and use, for any purpose, the collected Personal Information that is in an aggregated, anonymized form, such that you are not identified (collectively, “De-identified Data”).
We reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information, Browsing Information, and any other information, in connection with the sale or other disposition of all or part of the Arc Home business and/or assets, or in the event of our bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, receivership or an assignment for the benefit of creditors. You expressly agree and consent to the use and/or transfer of the foregoing information in connection with any of the above described proceedings. We cannot and will not be responsible for any breach of security by any third party or for any actions of any third party that receives any of the information that is disclosed to us.
We may disclose your Personal Information for any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. We may also disclose your Personal Information with your permission or as directed by you.
Choices with Your Information
Whether you submit Personal Information to Arc Home is entirely up to you. If you decide not to submit Personal Information, Arc Home may not be able to provide certain services or products to you. The uses of your Personal Information and/or Browsing Information that, by law, you cannot limit, include:
- for our everyday business purposes – to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), to respond to law enforcement or other governmental authority in connection with an investigation, or civil or criminal subpoenas or court orders, or report to credit bureaus;
- for our own marketing purposes;
- for nonaffiliate marketing;
- for joint marketing with financial companies; and
- for our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences.
You may choose to prevent Arc Home from disclosing or using your Personal Information and/or Browsing Information under the following circumstances (“opt-out”):
- for joint marketing with financial companies (with whom Arc Home does not share information)
- for nonaffiliate marketing (with whom Arc Home does not share information)
To the extent permitted above, you may opt-out of disclosure or use of your Personal Information and Browsing Information by notifying us by one of the methods at the end of this Privacy Notice. We do not share your Personal Information with non-affiliates.
Please note that opting out of the disclosure and use of your Personal Information as a prospective employee may prevent you from being hired as an employee to the extent you are using the Website to apply for an open position.
Access and Correction: To update or correct your Personal Information, please contact us in the manner specified at the end of this Privacy Notice.
To opt out of targeted advertising by Google, you can go to Google’s ad settings.
You may also install the DoubleClick opt-out add-on. Once installed, even if you clear all your cookies and restart your browser, it will prevent the DoubleClick cookie from being saved to your browser.
Alternatively, to opt out of interest based advertising or to learn more about the use of this information, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative, (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp) the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.digitaladvertisingalliance.org). If you choose to opt out, an opt-out cookie will be placed on your computer. The opt-out cookie is browser-specific and device-specific and only lasts until cookies are cleared from your browser or device. The opt-out cookie will not work for essential cookies. If the cookie is removed or deleted, if you upgrade your browser, or if you visit us from a different computer, you will need to return to the links above to re-select your preferences.
Please note that these actions do not opt you out of certain advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
All cookies: You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies, or to notify you when receiving a new cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Google Analytics: See https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites for information about how Google uses the information provided to Google Analytics and how you can control the information provided to Google. To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on for Google Analytics, which can be found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For California and Delaware Residents: We will not share your Personal Information and Browsing Information with nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law. California residents – click here to access Arc Home’s policy statement with respect to compliance with California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018
For Nevada Residents: You may be placed on our internal Do Not Call List by calling 833.256.4448 or by contacting us via the information set forth at the end of this Privacy Notice. Nevada law requires that we also provide you with the following contact information: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; Phone number: 702.486.3132 or 888.434.9989 (Toll-free); email: AgInfo@ag.nv.gov.
For Oregon Residents: We will not share your Personal Information and Browsing Information with nonaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes, except after you have been informed by us of such sharing and had an opportunity to indicate that you do not want a disclosure made for marketing purposes.
For Vermont Residents: We will not share your Personal Information and Browsing Information with nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by Vermont law, such as to process your transactions or to maintain your account. In addition, we will not share information about your creditworthiness with our affiliates except with your authorization. For joint marketing in Vermont, we will only disclose your name, contact information and information about your transactions.
Passwords and Security
For certain features or services available through the Website, we may require the use of encryption technologies provided for your protection. Certain users of the Website may be able to create a user account to access certain features of our Website. We use reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of your username, password, and other user account information.
You are ultimately responsible for protecting your username, password, and other user account information from disclosure to third parties, and you are not permitted to circumvent the use of required encryption technologies. You agree to: (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password, and/or user account information, and/or any other breach of security; and (b) make sure that you log out from your user account at the end of each session. While we may provide certain encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not and cannot guarantee or warrant that any information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
Do Not Track
This website may not respond to Do Not Track signals sent by Internet browsers.
Information from Children
The Website is meant for adults. We do not collect Personal Information from any person that we know to be under the age of sixteen (16) without permission from a parent or legal guardian. Specifically, the Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of sixteen (16). You affirm that you are over the age of 16 and will abide by the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Parents and legal guardians should be aware that this Privacy Notice will govern our use of Personal Information, but also that information that is voluntarily given by children – or others – in email exchanges, bulletin boards, or the like, may be used by other parties to generate unsolicited communications. We encourage all parents and legal guardians to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of their Personal Information while using the Internet.
Privacy Outside the Website
The Website may contain links to other websites. Arc Home is not and cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of those other websites. Please check with those websites in order to determine their privacy policies and your rights under them.
We may use the services of third party service providers, for example to process payments and other transactions. By using our Website, you grant us all necessary rights and consents under applicable laws to disclose to our third party service providers – or allow such third party service providers to collect, use, retain, and disclose – any Personal Information for purposes of providing services to you, including data that we may collect directly from you using cookies or other similar means.
Access and Correction
To update or correct your Personal Information in the possession of Arc Home, please contact us in the manner specified at the end of this Privacy Notice. (See the link below titled The California Online Privacy Protection Act below for additional information.)
The California Online Privacy Protection Act
If you are a current or former visitor, user, customer, borrower, loan applicant and/or other who resides in the State of California, Arc Home maintains a separate policy which describes the manner in it which it complies with California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other applicable California privacy laws. Click here.
The Website and our products and services are hosted in the United States and are governed by United States law. If you are using the Website or our products or services from outside the United States, please be aware that your Personal Information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the Website or our products and services, you consent to your Personal Information being transferred to our facilities and to the facilities of those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Privacy Notice.
For individuals interested in job opportunities with us, the Website may allow prospective employees to request additional job opportunity information and apply for a job online. We, or our third-party service providers, may use the Website to collect Personal Information from prospective employees for human resources recruitment purposes. Such Personal Information may include your resume information, employment history, and information related to your race or disabilities. By submitting any of the foregoing information, you consent to its dissemination to, and use by, us and our affiliates. The foregoing also applies to job application inquiries and submissions that you may transmit to us other than through the Website.
Not Financial Advice
You acknowledge and agree that by providing you with access to and use of the Website, we are not providing financial opinions or advice on any of the matters discussed or included on the Website, and we will not be liable to any party for any act or failure to act relating to any advice listed on the Website. You further acknowledge that none of the information contained on the Website constitutes a solicitation, offer, opinion, or recommendation by Arc Home to buy or sell any security, or to provide legal, tax, accounting, or investment advice or services regarding the profitability or suitability of any security or investment.
Your Consent to this Privacy Notice
By submitting Personal Information and/or Browsing Information to Arc Home, you consent to the collection and use of information by us in compliance with this Privacy Notice unless you inform us otherwise by means of the procedure identified below. Amendments to the Privacy Notice will be posted on the Website. Your use of the Website following such publication of any amendment of this Privacy Notice will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms for all previously collected information and information collected from you in the future.
We may use comments, information or feedback that you may submit, without identifying information, in any manner that we may choose without notice or compensation to you.
Opting Out of Arc Home Direct Marketing
You may choose to Opt Out of direct marketing by Arc Home at any time. You may also limit the contact from Arc Home. You may Opt Out of the following:
- No Telephone Calls from the Company;
- No Email from the Company;
- No Direct Mail from the Company.
To Opt Out please contact Arc Home as follows:
Send a letter to: Arc Home LLC, Attn: Privacy, 3001 Leadenhall Road, Suite 301, Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054.
We may update or modify this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will post the changes to this page, and will indicate the date they go into effect. We encourage you to review our Notice to stay informed. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights we will notify you of the changes by posting a prominent notice on our website or using other methods that we select, such as sending you an email.
If you have questions, would like to access your Personal Information, or want to opt-out of certain information sharing, please send your requests to:
Arc Home LLC
3001 Leadenhall Road, Suite 301
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
EFFECTIVE AS OF: JANUARY 1, 2020
 Arc Home LLC also conduct business as Arc Home Loans LLC in the states of Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Missouri, Texas and Wisconsin. In Oregon, Arc Home LLC conducts business in the name of Arc Home LLC, a limited liability company of Maryland. Arc Home LLC also conducts business using the other trade name “WEI Mortgage” in the states of CA, DC, FL, ID, MD, NC, VA and WA.